Notes: If Yanukovich did this: bad. When the junta does it? No Problem!
Recommended Reading via Amazon
If you're seeking more information about how the world really works, and not how the media would want you to believe it works, these books are a good start. These are all highly recommended.
If you don't see pictures above, you likely have an adblocker running. If so, here are the links.
1. The Shock Doctrine - Naomi Klein
2. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - John Perkins
3. Manufacturing Consent - Edward Herman, Noam Chomsky
4. Gladio - NATO's Dagger at the Heart of Europe - Richard Cottrell
5. Profit Over People - Noam Chomsky
6. Soviet Fates and Lost Alternatives - Stephen Cohen
7. The Divide - American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap - Matt Taibbi
How this works. Follow one of the links. Should you decide to buy that item, or any item, I get a small percentage, which helps to maintain this site. Your cost is the same, whether you buy from my link or not. But if the item remains in the cart too long, I don't get a thing.